We are committed to safeguarding your privacy online. With the use of our Website and Mobile App, you agreed to these terms. Please read the following policy to understand how your personal information will be treated as you make full use of our many offerings. This policy may change from time to time, so please check back periodically.
This policy will let you know:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you;
2. What cookies are and how they are used;
3. How your information is used;
4. Who is collecting your information;
5. With whom your information may be shared;
6. What choices are available to you regarding the collection, use, and distribution of your information;
7. How you can access, update or delete your information;
8. How we treat your personal financial information;
9. The kind of security precautions that are in place to protect the loss, misuse, or alteration of your information;
10. How we protect children's privacy; and
11. What else you should know about your online privacy.
What personally identifiable information does POOL CONNECT LLC (POOLCONNECT) collect from me and for what purpose?
Pool Connect will be collecting all the information you enter on mykartapp.com and The Pool Connect App. Because there are two different accounts, laborer’s and contractors, we will be gathering different information depending on the account you choose to use. For both accounts, you will have to provide Name, email, password to create an account. Additionally, for the Contractor account, you would have to provide your business name when registering. This information is necessary to provide the services we offer through our Site and App and to provide updates and promotional opportunities to our customers.
You have the right at any time not to share your personal information; however, you would not be able to use the Pool Connect app or Site.
What are cookies and how do we use them?
(1) Remind us of who you are and to access your account information (stored on our computers) to deliver to you a better and more personalized service. This cookie is set when you register or "Sign In" and is modified when you "Sign Out" of our services.
(2) Estimate our audience size. Each browser accessing our site is given a unique cookie which is then used to determine the extent of repeat usage, usage by a registered user versus by an unregistered user, and to help target advertisements based on user interests and behavior.
(3) Measure specific traffic patterns and your visiting patterns in the aggregate. We use this research to understand how our users' habits are similar or different from one another so that we can make each new experience on our site a better one. We may use this information to personalize better the content, banners, and promotions that you and other users will see on our websites.
With whom does Pool Connect share my information?
As a general rule, we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information except when we have your permission or under special circumstances, such as when we believe in good faith that the law requires.
What are my choices regarding collection, use, and distribution of my information?
We do not sell or rent user information to anyone. We will notify you at the time of data collection or transfer if your data will be shared with a third party and you will always have the option of not permitting the transfer.
What is Pool Connects policy on allowing me to update, correct, or delete my personally identifiable information?
You may edit your Account Information at any time by using your Pool Connect user Id and password. If you have forgotten your password, please request a new password through the link. For all other problems signing in to Pool Connect, please email email@example.com
How does Pool Connect protect my personal financial information?
Keeping your financial information private is vitally important to us. We use industry standard, SSL (secure socket layer) encryption. The merchant processor will collect your personal financial information, currently, Stripe, who will receive payment for your sale or purchase and you must agree to their Terms and Conditions to submit your financial information.
What are security precautions in place to protect the loss, misuse, or alteration of my information?
Your Account Information is password protected so that you and only you have access to this personal information, and you may edit your Account Information by using your user ID and password.
We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. We will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or an unsolicited email. Also, remember to sign out of your account and close your browser window or app when you have finished your work.
This is to ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, Pool Connect cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
What about children's privacy?
Naturally, the safety of children is critical to us, and we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 and have adopted policies to ensure compliance.
With the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (“COPPA”). Pool Connect is a general audience mobile app. Children should always ask a parent for permission before sending personal information to anyone online. Also, Pool Connect will not knowingly send any direct email offers to users who indicate they are under the age of 13. Also, we will delete any information in our database that we know origin at es from a child under
the age of 13. We strongly recommend that parents participate in their children’s exploration of the internet and any online services and use their browser’s parental controls to limit the areas of the internet to which their children have access.
Your Email Address & Opt-Out Options
We only collect and hold your email address to send information and services you have specifically requested and to notify you of new developments, products, services, training, or events. You can unsubscribe at any time. If we send you an email, it will contain an opt-out link which you can click to have your name removed from our e-mail list. If you ever have a problem with your subscription or wish to be removed entirely from our contact list feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What else should I know about my privacy?
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online, for example on message boards, through email, or in chat areas that information can be collected and used by others. In short, if you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return.
Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords and/or any account information.
Questions regarding this statement should be directed to email@example.com
Pool Connect, LLC, Texas